MAINTENANCE OF JAW CRUSHER
1. In order to guarantee normal operation of machine and prolong service life, inject lubrication oil is needed regularly.
2. About 50% to 70% of volume of all bearing housings should be filled with grease. Change the grease each 3-6 month and clean the roller bearing carefully.
3. The lubricating grease used in this machine should be in accordance with the conditions, such as climate, area etc. It generally adopts calcium base or sodium base calcium sodium base lubricating grease. If the lubrication grease is too dry, you can mix rare oil with lubricating grease.
4. Fix an amount of lubricating grease when you install and check the toggle plate and the toggle plate seat.
5. Take the time difference mentioned in the drawing as standard.(the machine has four lubricating points, they are the bearings.) Add the complex calcium lubricating grease every 8 hours. Change the grease every 3 month.
Problem: The flywheel rotates but cannot crush, the toggle plate falls down
1. Replace spring.
2. Replace draw rod.
3. Fasten the toggle plate.
Problem: The broken board shakes with striking sound.
Fasten the bolts of broken board. It should be changed that the elasticity of the spring is insufficient such as defending becoming flexible.
Problem: Toggle plate prop up flat produce other abnormal sounds
1. Tighten the spring or change the spring.
2. Change the toggle plate and prop up seats.
3. Change the toggle plate and adjust the adjustment device of discharging opening.
Problem: The flywheel becomes flexible.
Tighten the expend ring or change new one. Lock the locking device at the end of the shaft.
Problem: The product size increases
Narrow the discharge opening, if it does not work, change the jaw plate or change the upper jaw plate with the lower plate.
Problem: The crushing chamber blocks, and the electric current of the main motor is higher than the electric current needed while the machine working well.
1. After shutting down, tie down the big stone with steel wire rope and hang the stone out of the crushing chamber.
2. Stop feeding material and eliminate the faults of belt conveyor and at that moment crusher should not be stopped as soon as possible.
3. Stop feeding the machine and unchoking the discharging opening.
4. Slow down the rotational speed of the feeder and reduce the amount of the feeding material.
Problem: The temperature of bearing too high
1. Add more oil.
2. Replace the oil.
3.Replace the bearing.
MAINTENANCE OF HIGH PRESSURE MILL
1. During the operation of the grinding mill, there must be permanent professional staff being in charge of it. Prior to installation of the equipment, people concerned with operation, maintenance and electricity must be technically trained. And let them know the principle and performance of the grinding mill, and be familiar with the operation procedures.
2. To ensure normal operation of the equipment, laying down maintenance and safe operation system of the equipment is required. Simultaneously, necessary tools for checking and repairing, lubricating oil and grease and spare parts must be available for immediate use.
3. After a period of usage, check the equipment and replace tear and wear parts such as rollers, rings and shovels. Be sure of fastening connecting-bolts and nuts. Be sure of lubricating the parts sufficiently. Serious results will be lead to if not change the badly worn spare parts timely.
4. Roller should be replaced after 500-hours use. To clean bearings in them and replace broken ones, and then fill enough oil and grease (with oil-pump or grease-gun).
5. Roller assembly before use or when refueling to check all joints bolts and nuts are loose.
6. The positions of left-handed nuts in the grinding mill: locknut at the upper end of main shaft, the top and lowest ends of roller shaft—in total 9 positions.
Problem: No or less powder-output, low capacity
(1) Check powder-locking device and make it sealed-up.
(2) Replace the worn shovels.
Problem: Powder too rough or too fine
(1) Replace the vanes and decrease airflow if powder is too rough.
(2) Increase airflow if powder is too fine.
Problem: The mainframe electric current and the heat of the main motor goes up, the current of the blower comes down.
(1) Reduce feeding amount, clear-up the flow channel,
(2) Open the valve of vent pipe wide, control the material humidity under 6%.
Problem: Abnormal noise and too much of the mainframe
(1) Adjust the amount of feeding, fasten the foundation bolts.
(2) Diminish feeding size.
(3) Replace rollers and ring.
Problem: Vibration of blower
(1) Get rid of powder on the vanes or replace the vanes.
(2) Fasten the foundation bolts.
Problem: Heat-up of transmission gear and separator’s oil tank
(1) Check and ensure the right oil used.
(2) Check revolving direction of the analyzer.
Problem: Powder entering into roller assembly makes bearing wear out easily.
(1) Fill oil timely according to specified time.
(2) Clear up and replace oil seal regularly.
MAINTENANCE OF IMPACT CRUSHER
To guarantee the normal operation of the equipment and lengthen its service life, user should always perform maintenance on it.
1. After the new equipment is brought into service, make a thorough check of it each time when its work ends up. After it has operated for about two weeks, check it once a month. And the motor and the lubrication of the equipment should be checked wholly each week. The contents of checking should cover the fastening of fixed parts, belt transmission, the seal of bearings and switches of the electrical appliances.
2. Check the wear conditions of the main parts such as the hammers, the impact liners and the liners every week. And establish a system for periodical maintaining and replacing according to the maintenance cycle.
3. When the rotor is running, the gap between the rotor and the impact liner can’t be adjusted. If the material is blocked between the impact plate and the frame, hold up the impact frame slightly before adjusting the gap again. In this way, the gap will be loose and the impact frame easy to be adjusted. If the holding up of the impact frame isn’t sufficient, slightly beat the loose draw rod (to protect with a wooden plate). The gap between the rotor and the impact liner can be adjusted by the adjustment device of the equipment. First loosen the screw rod sleeve, then move the long nut, and the rod will move along the direction of the arrow. After it is adjusted, fasten tightly the screw rod sleeve. The gap size can be observed through the inspection door. The above work must be done after the equipment is stopped in case of accidents.
4. Replacement of tear & wear parts: When replacing the tear & wear parts, open the back frame first. The equipment adopts ratchet device. Remove the connecting bolts between the back frame and middle frame first, then two person simultaneously operate the handles on the ratchet device at the two sides of the equipment. And the back frame is opened slowly. Meanwhile, make use of the hanging device on the frame to hang up the back frame. Move the reversing handle on the ratchet wheel and repeat the above process to close the back frame.
(1) Hammers: When the hammers are worn to the certain degree, adjust or replace them timely in case the fasteners and other parts are damaged. Open the back frame via the ratchet device, move the rotor manually and turn the hammers needed to adjust or replace to the inspection door, and then fix the rotor. Remove the locating elements of the hammers: first shift the locating elements to the proper situation, and next remove the fastening block along the axial direction. Then push the hammers out from the inspection door in the axial direction, or hang it out from the middle of the frame. When removing it, knock it slowly with hand hammer. When installing the hammers, just reverse the above steps. However, pay attention that hammer with similar weight should be installed in the opposite positions in case of imbalance during its operation.
(2) The impact liners: Open the back frame, remove cotter pins, slotted nuts and bolts used for fixing the impact liners, then replace the worn impact liners. If installing the new ones, just reverse the above steps.
(3) To adjust the liners, the back frame should be opened. All the liners are allowed to interchange serious abraded area with little abraded area. When a liner is worn out only on one side, it can be rotated for 90 or 180 degree for continual use. When the material blocks the impact frame, decrease the gap by putting gasket rings and bolts behind the impact liner beside the impact frame.
(4) The adjustment of gap between the bottom of inlet and the hammers. There is a quadrant iron at the bottom of the inlet. When one side is abraded, rotate it for 90 degree to control outlet of non-crushed material. When adjusting the quadrant iron, remove the square covers on both sides of the frame and pull out the quadrant iron, then after rotating it, install it.
5. Lubrication: The user must comply with the lubricating instruction strictly to make sure the crusher works normally and efficiently.
(1) Frequently pay attention to and timely do well with the lubrication of the friction surface.
(2) Add lubricating grease in the bearings for every eight hours’ working. The bearings at two ends of the main shaft adopts molybdenum disulphide grease (3# lithium-based grease).
(3) Change the lubricating oil every three months. Before changing the oil, wash the bearings carefully with clean gasoline or coal oil. The lubricating grease added to the bearings should be 50～70% of its capacity.
(4) Under normal circumstances, the temperature rise of the bearings should not exceed 35 degree. When the temperature exceeds 70 degree which is regarded as abnormal phenomenon. User should immediately stop the equipment, find out the reason and get rid of trouble. Then restart the equipment.
Problem: Sudden increase of vibration
Reinstall the hammers and balance the rotor.
Problem: Too large of the output size
Adjust the gap between the former and the latter impact frame or change the impact liner and the hammers.
Problem: Knocking noise in the equipment
1. Clean the crushing chamber after stopping the equipment.
2. Check the fastening situation of the impact liner and the gap between the hammers and the impact liner.
3. Change the broken parts.
Problem: Too high of the bearing temperature
1. Check whether the lubricating grease is appropriate.
2. Change the lubricating grease after cleaning the bearing.
3. Change the bearing.